How to raise a safeguarding concern

Referral Form

As a member of the public, you may become concerned about a member of your family, a neighbour or someone else that you have contact with.  If you have a safeguarding concern about an adult who you feel is being abused or is at risk of abuse, please complete the Safeguarding Adult Referral Form (link below) and email it to . The Form will be reviewed by the Council’s First Contact Team.

Contact Information

If you need to speak to someone to get support with your referral, please call:

Tel:  020 8708 7333 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00) – choosing Option 2;  or 020 8553 5825 (Evenings and weekends).


If there is immediate risk, or in an emergency, contact the Police on 999.